Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• India Weekly Welcome – 1 OCT 2018

Hello everyone!

Let's continue our new weekly tradition of welcoming all of our new members in the India Community of Practice! We have 472 new members!

Welcome new members! We are so excited to have you here. Please respond and introduce yourselves to the Community! This is a great place to connect with others from around the country to share ideas, discuss questions, and build a network! Please tell us:

1: What would you like to discuss, share, or learn about in this Community?

2: What part of the country are you working in or do you hope to work in?

3: Anything else you would like to tell us :)

All other members ( @all ) : Please welcome our new members by replying to their posts! Let's make sure everyone feels welcome and is excited to collaborate.

Welcome everyone! So great to have you here!

• 6 Replies
  • Hello everyone,
    First of all ,thanks for welcome and motivate us to interact with all members. I am here to learn
    the skills of management and planning strategies, i want to help everyone who needs some help.
    And wants to develop these new skills in our personality.I am glad to join this platform,thanks.

• Namaste, I am Asha Vijai Rao, associated with Gharonda, a trust working for the Elder Adults and Active Aging . Need Volunteers always.

• Hello everyone, I'm Chinmay from Mumbai.
    I've completed my engineering and deciding to study further but also want to give to the society side by side and not just live for myself.

Talking about my interests, I love listening to people and helping them out and have been providing support at a platform called 7Cups since 2015. Here to improve my skills, learn and connect with people and be able to help around in a better way! :)

• Welcome @Shubham @philu18 @Chin96, it is wonderful to have you here!

Do you have any ideas, thoughts, or questions you would like to discuss in this community? It is a great place to have conversations!

• I have a question that i forget the deadlines to submit my assignment.So,. There is any other option to submit my remaning assignments or not?

1 Reply
  • @shubham said in India Weekly Welcome – 1 OCT 2018:

I have a question that i forget the deadlines to submit my assignment.So,. There is any other option to submit my remaning assignments or not?

Hello @Shubham, thank you for posting! Unfortunately, once the course submission deadlines have passed (and they have for each course this session), we can not accept new submissions. Feel free to submit your assignments when taking the next session of the courses, which begins on 29 October! You can click here to check out the dates for new courses and enroll.

On a separate note, welcome again to the India Community of Practice! This is a great place to connect with others from around India doing great work in the country and learning together :)

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.