Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Weekly Welcome: Program Design and Development – 24 SEP 2018

Hello everyone!

Today we are continuing our weekly tradition of welcoming all of our new members in the Program Design and Development Community of Practice!

Welcome new members! We are so excited to have you here. Please respond and introduce yourselves to the Community! Please also tell us:

1: What would you like to discuss, share, or learn about in this Community?

2: Do you have any experience with Program Design and Development?

3: Anything else you would like to tell us :)

All other members ( @all ) : Please welcome our new members by replying to their posts! Let's make sure everyone feels welcome and is excited to collaborate.

This will be a great way to meet some of the people doing fantastic work in Program Design and Development around the world and help each other collaborate on important ideas.

Welcome all!

C
    1 Reply
  • 9 Replies
  • I feel very happy joining this great community. I pray and hope that by the of the lectures, my skill on M&E will be highly Improved and i will also gain new knowledge on M&E. I cannot wait for November which is the starting month for the course for us to commence. I use this opportunity to welcome everyone on board.
    Thank you.
    My name is Roselyn Okaja Anyafulu.

M
    1 Reply
  • @okaja said in Weekly Welcome: Program Design and Development – 24 SEP 2018:

I feel very happy joining this great community. I pray and hope that by the of the lectures, my skill on M&E will be highly Improved and i will also gain new knowledge on M&E. I cannot wait for November which is the starting month for the course for us to commence. I use this opportunity to welcome everyone on board.
    Thank you.

You are welcome. I want to assure you that you have come to the right place.

K
    1 Reply
  • @mrsunday said in Weekly Welcome: Program Design and Development – 24 SEP 2018:

@okaja said in Weekly Welcome: Program Design and Development – 24 SEP 2018:

I feel very happy joining this great community. I pray and hope that by the of the lectures, my skill on M&E will be highly Improved and i will also gain new knowledge on M&E. I cannot wait for November which is the starting month for the course for us to commence. I use this opportunity to welcome everyone on board.
    Thank you.

You are welcome. I want to assure you that you have come to the right place.

There is a saying which says the more we live the more we learn for every moment spent anywhere one would gain knowledge in one field or the other I believe me joining this platform would make me a better person than that of yesterday I can't wait to start this journey

• i count myself among those who have got this great opportunity to horn my skills, am keen in learning systems thinking approach in project management and looking forward to learn from the community. thank you.
    my name is Mary Akoth Were

• Welcome @okaja @Kflexy @mwere, it is so great to have you here!

And thank you @mrsunday for welcoming others. It is so great to see :)

I hope you will all use this Community to connect with one another and share ideas, thoughts, and questions!

• @mark_g said in Weekly Welcome: Program Design and Development – 24 SEP 2018:

Hello everyone!

Today we are continuing our weekly tradition of welcoming all of our new members in the Program Design and Development Community of Practice!

Welcome new members! We are so excited to have you here. Please respond and introduce yourselves to the Community! Please also tell us:

1: What would you like to discuss, share, or learn about in this Community?

2: Do you have any experience with Program Design and Development?

3: Anything else you would like to tell us :)

All other members ( @all ) : Please welcome our new members by replying to their posts! Let's make sure everyone feels welcome and is excited to collaborate.

This will be a great way to meet some of the people doing fantastic work in Program Design and Development around the world and help each other collaborate on important ideas.

Welcome all!

Hello Everyone, I am Collins Nwosu from Nigeria.
    I am looking forward to building out my knowledge in M&E and adapting same to the peculiar situations that may abound as I go about my calling.

• I salute everyone in the community. Thank you for warm welcome. I am Ngetich from Kenya and I am pleased to be part of the community to learn from you. God bless

• Greetings !!!
    I am Onyejiuwa Nnaemeka from Nigeria. I am glad to be part of this development program. I wish to be a professional evaluator by the end of this course. Thanks.

• Welcome! @collins_nwosu @reungetich77 @Kemas

Thank you for posting and for being here in this community! We hope you will come back often and contribute to the conversations :)

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.