Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Ayosoji Model College

Good day everyone, I am Olusegun Festus, I am working as sales manager with Dexamedica, i am team builder and business developer. The founder of Ayosoji Model College a non profit private school to give back to my community. I obtained my Bsc in Business administration management from bilingual university of Togo, National Diploma from federal polytechnic Bida and higher Diploam certificate in computer science from Olabisi onabanjo University. I joined his community to develop myself more in order to achieve more now and in the nearest future. Info.amcedu@gmail.com
    At Ayosoji Model College, We are providing free education for the sons and doughters of the less previleged in our community, I discovered that many children are rooming the streets everyday because of the lack of money to sponsor their education by their parents, I discovered that there are many children sleeping under the bridges in my community because their parents are no more and nowhere for them to go to for their up bringing, I discovered also that many children are subjected to hard laboure and sexual arasment before they can have a daily meal in my community. I am planning to have boarding facilities to cater for those with no parent, and day school for those that will choose to be staying with their respective parents. This is the mission I am giving to do on earth, In the past, I have tried a lot of entrepreneurs businesses which did not succeed because I was doing a wrong job. I am applying for this fund to remodeling and expand our school, I knew with helping hands these children can have a better tomorrow, I want to give them hope for a better future, hope for the hopeless, I want to be giving them happiness they are lacking that forced them to be sleeping under the bridges, I want to deliver them from their problems by putting smiles on their faces. But, There is no way I can achieve these without a support. Thanks in anticipation of your support of this mission.

N
    3 Replies
  • 13 Replies
  • Staff

@festusfaith said in Ayosoji Model College:

Good day everyone, I am Olusegun Festus, I am working as sales manager with Dexamedica, i am team builder and business developer. The founder of Ayosoji Model College a non profit private school to give back to my community. I obtained my Bsc in Business administration management from bilingual university of Togo, National Diploma from federal polytechnic Bida and higher Diploam certificate in computer science from Olabisi onabanjo University. I joined his community to develop myself more in order to achieve more now and in the nearest future. Info.amcedu@gmail.com
    At Ayosoji Model College, We are providing free education for the sons and doughters of the less previleged in our community, I discovered that many children are rooming the streets everyday because of the lack of money to sponsor their education by their parents, I discovered that there are many children sleeping under the bridges in my community because their parents are no more and nowhere for them to go to for their up bringing, I discovered also that many children are subjected to hard laboure and sexual arasment before they can have a daily meal in my community. I am planning to have boarding facilities to cater for those with no parent, and day school for those that will choose to be staying with their respective parents. This is the mission I am giving to do on earth, In the past, I have tried a lot of entrepreneurs businesses which did not succeed because I was doing a wrong job. I am applying for this fund to remodeling and expand our school, I knew with helping hands these children can have a better tomorrow, I want to give them hope for a better future, hope for the hopeless, I want to be giving them happiness they are lacking that forced them to be sleeping under the bridges, I want to deliver them from their problems by putting smiles on their faces. But, There is no way I can achieve these without a support. Thanks in anticipation of your support of this mission.

Thank you for sharing @Festusfaith

It sounds like a fantastic initiative. We are excited to have you here.

Do you have specific questions, ideas, or thoughts to share with this Community? It is a great place to discuss!

Thank you for posting :)

F
    1 Reply

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.